Since starting my blogs (www.trknowledge.com and www.oneredkite.com/blog), I have had some great feedback. People often stop me at conferences and tell me how much they really enjoy them. I’m told that I bring a fresh perspective to travel retail. Others tell me how they use the blogs to support training for their team.
I am frequently encouraged to do more, say more and for this reason, I am planning on running an interactive breakfast workshop.
In this workshop, I will share:
- The 5 key future trends that Retailers, Airports and Brands must be ready for
- Actionable insights from over 60 in-store mystery assessments
- The future of shopper research in travel retail
- New profit streams for retailers and how brands benefit
Where Will It Be?
That is up to you. In the comments box below, type in the city you would like it to be. It may be London, Geneva, Miami, Singapore, Hong Kong or Dubai. It may be somewhere else.
The city with the most votes will be selected location (so pass this on to your colleagues!) and I will find a venue. You will can also register below:
Who Should Attend?
If you work in Travel Retail, this workshop will be relevant for you. Whether you are a CEO, director, a brand manager, key account manager, work for a retailer or even an airport, this workshop offers . Places are limited.
What Will You Get?
As a minimum, you will walk away with the following:
- Summary deck of slides from the workshop
- Copies of key notes from the interactive section
- Key actionable insights & action plan
- Route map to a new profit stream for Travel Retail
How Do I Register My Interest?
Complete the form below and I will be in touch.
As ever, thank you for reading and sharing.